Sunday, December 19, 2010

Life teaches the hard way

If only I could grab you and say that YOU HAVE ME.

If only I could hug you and wipe your tears.

If only I could say that I LOVE YOU TOO when you said that you love me.

If only we could do this as we did for quite some time now.

If only I could break down just like you did.

If only I could change the things that led to this.

If only I could forget all about you and start afresh.

If only we could have a first date every day.

If only I had you much before than I did.

If only I can hold my tears.

If only we can start as kids again and get things right.

If only I can say that I still love you.

If only I dare say that I love you the most, even to this date.

If only I can say how much I love you.

If only I can stop scribbling.

If only I can sleep over this.

If only...if only...if only...

No comments: